- 2 nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation
- Entry to the World Cup Arena Fan Zone (Saturday & Sunday)
- Fan Club Fun Challenge, followed by victory ceremony
- Free entry to the start number draws and Live-concerts
- From €132 per person in bed and breakfast accommodation with a 15-km radius
- From €140 per person in bed and breakfast accommodation in the Bad Kleinkirchheim region & Feld am See area
- From €226 per person in a 4-star hotel in the Bad Kleinkirchheim region & Feld am See
Mrs. Caroline Krenn will be available to assist all fan clubs attending the Audi FIS Alpine Skiing World Cup in Bad Kleinkirchheim. She will be happy to organise your stay in a hotel, holiday apartment or other accommodation in Bad Kleinkirchheim.
Booking & Questions:
Caroline Krenn & Hannah Buchholzer
9546 Bad Kleinkirchheim
Tel. +43 4240 341
Info about transparencies
The greeting to the star must be the most important aspect (not other companies’ logos). The messages should be creative, convey an atmosphere and focus on the athletes. The television cameras will not fade in transparencies that do not meet these requirements.